On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 14:51 +0100, Paul Willis wrote:
> Yep, we had those too. Kick-off I think it was called.
>
> In fact here it is
> http://www.sophisticated.com/products/kick-off/kick-off_mac.html

Yep, that's it! Thanks for the reminder. May I never see such a device
again. :)

Tyler

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein