On 11/01/2011 16:30, Tony Pursell wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 10:39 +0000, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
On 07/01/11 15:22, Tony Pursell wrote:
And so does my Logitech C250. Cheap and worked in 10.04 and 10.10.

One more question - can you confirm that the microphone works as well as
the camera?

Yes indeed it does - It was an important factor in my decision to buy it
as I have never been able to get the mic on my headphones working.  The
mic is not always enabled for some reason but I put that down to Ubuntu
being a bit fickle. It's easily enabled on the input tab of Sound
Preferences.

I bought two of them because it wasn't worth paying the carriage on just
one.  My wife uses the other one for her Windows Laptop.

Tony

Sorry, one last question - does this webcam function fully in Skype? (I'm asking because Skype in Ubuntu - the beta version - seems to be a bit hit and miss on this...)