On 08/02/11 10:53, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
When you say "icons at the sidebar" presumably you mean in the sidebar sections? Install Google Chrome and the icon will appear in the Internet section. Right-click on it to add to the Favorites section. Similarly you can right-click on the Firefox icon in Favorites and choose "Remove". (That does not uninstall it - just removes it from the section). Same with TBird - install it and the icon appears in the Internet section. Right-click to add to Favorites, right-click on Evolution to remove from favorites.
Well, that is what I thought, I did try that, but it seems I dont have that option, no right click.

Insert the DVD drive to a USB port, then click on the Files and Folders section on the L/H side. The mounted disk will appear in a window below all the internal files and folders. If you need more specific help then I'll try and post some pictures on my blog...

I just looked in there, and its not showing up.