Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One, and I am running Ubuntu 10.10. Since upgrading to this version, I am getting the same problem, I cant use USB sticks and I cant plug in my external dvd rewriter. It gives an error 'unable to mount usb stick, not authorised'. It seems to be a Ubuntu problem, and so far I havent been able to find a fix for it. I want to do a fresh install, but I cant because it wont accept both.