On 11/06/11 16:51, gazz wrote:

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 13:24 +0100, john beddard wrote:

 Hello Gazz,Sarah :

 I'm also interested in developing materials in the area of introducing
 Ubuntu, as a non-profit. So please keep me in the information loop. I
 would like to contribute.

Hi John - yes, that's exactly what we've found. In a lot of London
Boroughs, schools have even actually been told they *have* to use
specified Microsoft suppliers so we gave up a few years ago.

I dunno if we should do another list for people interested in
education/non-profit stuff? Is it on-topic for this list?

Regards,
Paula

Hi Paula, why not simply add marketing into the subject line? We do not have a separate list for UK marketing.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user