I've just had a look at my little un's school website and the first thing that stop you doing anything useful, i.e. like using the navigation menu, is the fact that for some (cannot imagine) reason, it is required to install Java on your machine, just so you can use the navigation links??

WHY would they do this? Is this a serious case for giving someone some education? The simplest of things - a navmenu, why should I install (and run) Java just to access a menu to another (probably) static web page?!?

http://www.harlingtonlower.beds.sch.uk/

(created in FrontPage)
--

Jon Reynolds (j0nr)