From: Jon Reynolds <maill...@jcrdevelopments.com>
Sender: ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:33:33
To: <ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] School websites

 I've just had a look at my little un's school website and the first
 thing that stop you doing anything useful, i.e. like using the
 navigation menu, is the fact that for some (cannot imagine) reason, it
 is required to install Java on your machine, just so you can use the
 navigation links??

 WHY would they do this? Is this a serious case for giving someone some
 education? The simplest of things - a navmenu, why should I install (and
 run) Java just to access a menu to another (probably) static web page?!?

 http://www.harlingtonlower.beds.sch.uk/

 (created in FrontPage)
--

 Jon Reynolds (j0nr)