On 11/10/11 12:07, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
Is Ubuntu One broken on 10.04? The Windows app works and synchronises
with the internet - I can't get it to synchronise on 10.04.

We're not aware of any current service issues. Normally we will list issues on our Service Status page [0] and broadcast them on our Twitter [1] and identi.ca [2] streams as soon as we become aware of them.

There may be some information in the FAQs [3] that can help to diagnose this, otherwise you can contact Support [4] who will be able to help out.

Cheers,

JT

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Status
[1] http://twitter.com/UbuntuOne