Hi,

I've no oblections to Gmane being added to lubuntu-qa.

on none-pae, there is an active email (on lubuntu-qa) and a live forum
thread ( http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1924455 ) Using the
mini-iso is the way that is being done, so you would be able to use the
steps to install any of the *buntu familiy once you have the mini-iso
loaded by amending the instructions.

Regards,

Phill.