Hi,

AFAIK, bluetooth is the same across all flavours, have a look at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Guides#Disable_Bluetoothto
see if that successfully blacklists it for you. (Obviously, you will
not
be using LxTerminal :) ).

Do let me know how you get on, possibly with an edit about terminal type,
that little tweak may be better in 'general' wiki area.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw