On 05/05/12 20:21, Bea Groves wrote:
Hi!

I'm actually the President of IfL -- so it sometimes helps in getting educational bodies to do things they normally wouldn't ;-)

Er - yes I can see that you may have a bit of leverage there :-)

So I can expect to see a write up in the next IfL news? Might help the rest of us!

I'm not against Unity. I just think I need to get my little bunch of 'pioneers' used to something closer to what they're used to Windows-wise than go with the redesigned (and controversial) UI. I've discussed with my group the possibility of upgrading the memory sticks later in the course, as and when they're feeling confident.

Probably very sensible move.