On 08/05/12 10:25, Sarah Chard wrote:
My experience working with teachers and running parents evening as part of our Tuxedu project is that this is the main stumbling block to getting people too use any Linux system - ordinary users want their system to run - they don't want to have to think about Bios or boot menu's.

Sarah - this is wonderful stuff. Any chance we can have the information that you have so I can put on an Ubuntu wiki! Sorry, I don't have an Android phone .... don't actually have many friends who do. Please get the information to us somehow.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/