On 2 August 2012 16:14, Adam Funk <a24...@ducksburg.com> wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone would like to recommend any particular USB
> dongle internet hardware/services in the UK?  I'm expecting to use it
> quite a bit for short periods, but only in the UK.  Obviously it needs
> to be usable with Ubuntu!

Most Huawei dongles will work. With 12.04 the majority of UK broadband
providers are identified when you plug the dongle in, so it might really be
a case of taking your laptop to a store and asking to test their mobile
internet package. I use an old unlocked T-Mobile dongle with an Andrews and
Arnold SIM so it might even be worth looking on eBay for something like
that.

s/

--
Twitter: @sfgreenwood