On 10/05/13 10:22, Sean Miller wrote:
On 10 May 2013 10:12, Gareth France <gareth.fra...@gmail.com <mailto:gareth.fra...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I haven't found any reasons for them not to help me. The issue
    mostly is with the phone numbers, where many companies use these
    non-geographic numbers, creating a barrier between them and some
    of their customers. It really does wind me up and this issue could
    have been solved in 5 minutes, had I been able to sort it out over
    the phone. Instead it took a month.

And what happens if the hard drive is contributing to the issues? How are they going to fix it if they don't have it?

Sean

Firstly I very much doubt that the drive is the cause of the problem, but even so if they can't find the source of the problem, or if it comes right back then I know that I most likely have to change the drive.

They are happy to do things this way, and it's my choice to do so. I'm aware of the consequences so I'm not sure why anyone is bringing this up. In this aspect of the service they have been fine.