Buying this phone is a big leap of faith, the hardware is pretty immaterial and we trust that the software will be developed and taken seriously enough to become fully featured in time. I think it's an amazing start.

Having said that I've had it since about 2pm and I've broken it already! Looking at the scopes there is a star icon at the top right, it took several clicks before I realised it was removing my scope screens (nearby, weather etc). I don't have the manual with me so does anyone know how to put them back?

The bluetooth connection to my car stereo seems to be irratic so far but I'll keep an eye on that and just now the phone froze when I tried to answer it and it took over 60 seconds before it would let me unlock to call them back! Then I must have had about 20 failed calls before it would actually make the call. Teething problems I suppose. I'm going to do the updates now, maybe that will sort it.