My brain still hurts from figuring out everything I have done so far. I'd rather not have to start again if I can at all help it. As you say there will be a correct way to do this and I would hope that being pointed to that correct way I would be able to do so with the tools I am already using. I shall keep this message highlighted but I'd like to hold off looking at this sword thing for as long as possible, it sounds like it might just be the straw that broke the camel's back!