On 23 September 2015 at 15:39, Andrés Muñiz Piniella
<a75...@alumni.tecnun.es> wrote:
> Acer aspire one. Runs great on Lubuntu variant (trisquel mini) for the last 8
> years.

That's what I sold to buy my X200. :-)

Yes, the Thinkpad is much bigger, but it's very portable and also
usable as a general-purpose computer, whereas the AA1 was too small
and too slow -- it was just about usable for note-taking, at a push,
but it came to the point where I preferred to use my smartphone for
simple, idle, recreational use. My tiny Thinkpads (the X200 replaced
an old workhorse X31) have earned me thousands of pounds in paid work
and also provided lots of fun too.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • Skype/AIM/Yahoo/LinkedIn: liamproven