On 16/12/15 08:06, Simon Greenwood wrote:
It may be specific to your model or make as Ctrl-F3 doesn't do anything
on my Asus S400CA by default. I would suspect that a keyboard driver for
your make has been installed so finding that and disabling it might work.

I'll take a look when I've got a bit more time, but as it's a Lenovo laptop, I think it's very unlikely it needs a keyboard driver. It's never shown anything in the 'additional drivers' app.

Regards,                Barry,
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/