On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 05:12:52PM -0700, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
> So as you are all aware we did not get granted approval status which
> we all had hoped for during this cycle as such we will not get a
> guaranteed shipment of CD's for the purpose of distributing to
> people interested in Ubuntu.

> Nathan and I have been discussing the most cost-effective way of
> getting CD's produced with professional results yet at a very low
> cost to us since we (those who decide to contribute to the cost)
> will have shoulder it.

> Does anyone have any feedback or ideas?

Official CDs are available for sale in the Canonical store, at roughly the
cost of media:

  http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=976

Do you think you'll actually be able to do them more cheaply than that
locally?

slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org