On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:31:07 -0800, Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Derp! That, too. The ISO testing is super easy. Basically download an
ISO, run the installer a few different ways, and make sure all is
good. Report bugs. It can all be done in a virtual machine. More about
that here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

If you need help with that, let me know. I *AM* the Head of QA for
Lubuntu (how did I forget this?!).

Oh, I was thinking of something a bit smaller. On a good day, I can stream Pandora without it stopping every few seconds, so I don't think I'll be downloading any ISOs until I manage to move to someplace where I can get better Internet.

Also, I doubt my computer will run any VMs. It's so old, I remote into another computer just to browse the web, because it's less frustrating than waiting on this thing. I never thought about running additional software, because at work everything was on a citrix server. Oops!

Anyway, thanks for the link. I'm planning on joining the quality mailing list once I take care of a small project here.

Thanks,
Patrick