>> You desire I test just the non post update fglrx?

Yes. Do not use the "post-update" package, as it has the same version of
Catalyst, but seems to be broken for a lot of people.

>> or install, reboot, have the black screen, go to ubuntu recovery,
reboot, acessing the ubuntu OS and only then doing and sending apport?

I am trying to get the /var/log/Xorg.0.log from a failed attempt, so you
will have to boot to the black screen and then boot recovery.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Black screen at login after any ubuntu AMD radeon driver install