ubuntu 12.04 lts  having  many problems like 1.  video play back not smooth in
any player. no 2. utube video play back not smooth
choppy and  sticky instead of having good internet speed-----in my host xpsp3
machine no such issues are found. no3. vcd copy/paste not at all possible after
installing proper codecs. no 4. update manager  is unable to update properly
some times
at the middle of updates stops functioning. no5. after downloading all updates
some times failed to install those downloaded updates. my ubuntu  installed
side by side windows xp machine having 1.5 gb of ram and intel4 processor. my
xp machine functions properly without having any sorts of problem.internet
browsing very fast and smooth in xp but i am facing all sorts of problem in
ubuntu---noting happened +ve instead of regular updates installed.

  ubuntu 12.04 completely freezes frequently.