Xubuntu 12.04, Nvidia Drivers
Random freezes, nothing answers.
Can't move mouse, can't CTRL+ALT+F1, can't SysRq.

Sometimes it freezes on the first 15 minutes, sometimes it goes on hours
without freeze.

Nothing appears on log also.
It's the last normal line on logs, then log is just updated during boot.

If audio is playing, the audio loops the last few miliseconds, as in an
normal crash.

Just noticed it after the last kernel update (3.2.0-26).
Coincidentally, on the same day I installed some packages (k3b, including a lot
of KDE libraries)

I'm using the last kernel (3.2.0-25), but I still haven't tested enough
to say for sure it was the kernel.

  ubuntu 12.04 completely freezes frequently.