> Created an attachment (id=45751) [details]
> 120 DPI full 1600x1200 desktop screenshot
>
> This demonstrates the current state of elevated actual DTE DPI affairs, as of
> the release of openSUSE 11.4 about 5 weeks ago. Video chip is rv380. Driver is
> radeon. 120 DPI is achieved exclusively via DisplaySize in xorg.conf. Note
> that
> all apps are using the same font for the UI (urlbars, main menu), but that web
> browser viewports are of two schools:

Thanks, I can confirm this with nouveau. However, as one can see in my
attachment this has to be set for every monitor and then the correct
Monitor section associated with the output. Kind of complicated if you
often switch monitors...

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a "UseEDIDDpi" option as already
suggested above (and already used by nvidia)?

Thanks,
Andrei

  [gm45] wrong screen size detected on X200s