Unstable has always been a bit confusing (at least for me) because we had "stable" packages in a unstable repo. Maybe you could do a Stable/Testing or Stable/Unstable. We've only ever had one relevant ppa and that has been unstable.

/"Install your software from the unstable ppa"//
//"I don't want unstable software"
"That's not what it means"

/Randy/
/