On 04/25/2016 08:26 PM, Randal Hale wrote:
------ Original Message ------ Subject: Re: [Ubuntu] Stable update Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:26:31 -0400 To: Ubuntu From: Randal Hale
Unstable has always been a bit confusing (at least for me) because we had "stable" packages in a unstable repo. Maybe you could do a Stable/Testing or Stable/Unstable. We've only ever had one relevant ppa and that has been unstable.

"Install your software from the unstable ppa"
"I don't want unstable software"
"That's not what it means"

Very true. Two repos should be quite enough.
Randy