Hi,

I don't know about Video set top box, but just about any other device is
ARM. This includes PMP, gaming consoles,and the massive Cellular market. In
the cellular market TI also has that prettty much cornered. About 9 out of
10 mobiles have custom TI DSP silicon integrated into it one way or
another.
Maybe I should have elucidated - just about any *portable* consumer device
?

Best regards,
Kris