Hi,

Nope, I don't work for TI :-)
I did consult as third party vendor RF/MSP430 for TI DRAD (Digital Radio)
division in Dallas, TX and MSP430 HQ, Freising, Germany for several years.
(I'm in Melbourne, Australia however)
Actually, I'm still listed as endorsed 3rd party but I'm not much active
anymore, looking at becoming an employee again...
I got to (p)review internal specs of RF alpha & beta silicon quite a bit
and got some insider info along the way.
I can assure you that a lot of cellular chipsets do use custom TI DSP
silicon "under the bonnet"...

Perhaps I did mis-phrase initially.
Sorry for the brief tangent !

B rgds