D'oh!

I just noticed this myself. ;-(

This attachment is correct.

--
"The public have an insatiable curiousity to know everything,
               except what is worth knowing." -- Oscar Wilde, 1891

Search for:

Results per page: 10 20 50 Output format: Long Short URL Search through: Entire site

Search results:

Displaying documents 1-20 of total 20 found.
DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: HIPAA HIPAA provides information regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountablity Act. Included in this section are RIMS' solutions to HIPAA issues, FAQs, and transaction set information. Additionally, links to other HIPAA END;

STEP1: HIPAArmation provides information regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountablity Act. Included in this section are RIMS' solutions toaction issues, FAQs, and transaction set information. Additionally, links to other regar END;

STEP2: HIPAArmation provides information regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountablity Act. Included in this section are RIMS' solutions toaction issues, FAQs, and transaction set information. Additionally, links to other regar END;
1. HIPAA [3]
HIPAArmation provides information regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountablity Act. Included in this section are RIMS' solutions toaction issues, FAQs, and transaction set information. Additionally, links to other regar...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Background What is HIPAA? Congress enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in August of 1996. On its road to passage, HIPAA became a vehicle to address multiple issues within the health care industry. END;

STEP1: Background What is HIPAA? Congress enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Actpassage) in August of 1996. On its road to passage# became a vehicle to address multiple issues within the health care industry. END;

STEP2: Background What is HIPAA? Congress enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Actpassage) in August of 1996. On its road to passage# became a vehicle to address multiple issues within the health care industry. END;
2. HIPAA [3]
Background What is HIPAA? Congress enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Actpassage) in August of 1996. On its road to passage# became a vehicle to address multiple issues within the health care industry....

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Security/Privacy Background The Administrative Simplification subsection of HIPAA also mandates the creation of standards for the security and confidentiality of healthcare information. These standards are to apply to all health-r END;

STEP1: Security/Privacy Background The Administrative Simplification subsection of HIPAA also mandates the creation of standards for the security and confidentiality of healthcare information. These standards are to apply to all health-r END;

STEP2: Security/Privacy Background The Administrative Simplification subsection of HIPAA also mandates the creation of standards for the security and confidentiality of healthcare information. These standards are to apply to all health-r END;
3. HIPAA [3]
Security/Privacy Background The Administrative Simplification subsection of HIPAA also mandates the creation of standards for the security and confidentiality of healthcare information. These standards are to apply to all health-r...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: RIMS Solution RIMS Solution for HIPAA Compliance RIMS proposes a HIPAA solution that will meet our clients' needs in a manner that will allow them to become compliant with minimum expense and disruption to their current processes and END;

STEP1: RIMS Solution RIMS Solution for HIPAA Compliance RIMS proposes aanner solution that will meet our clients' needs in a manner that will allow them to become compliant with minimum expense and disruption to their current processes and END;

STEP2: RIMS Solution RIMS Solution for HIPAA Compliance RIMS proposes aanner solution that will meet our clients' needs in a manner that will allow them to become compliant with minimum expense and disruption to their current processes and END;
4. HIPAA [3]
RIMS Solution RIMS Solution for HIPAA Compliance RIMS proposes aanner solution that will meet our clients' needs in a manner that will allow them to become compliant with minimum expense and disruption to their current processes and...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Implementation How To Begin? The first step in HIPAA compliance is putting a team in place to analyze, evaluate and educate first themselves and then the rest of the organization. The goal of this team will be to evaluate the HIPAA ru END;

STEP1: Implementation How To Begin? The first step in HIPAA compliance is putting a team in place to analyze, evaluate and educate first themselves and then the rest of the organization. The goal of this team will be to evaluate theH4¯ ru END;

STEP2: Implementation How To Begin? The first step in HIPAA compliance is putting a team in place to analyze, evaluate and educate first themselves and then the rest of the organization. The goal of this team will be to evaluate theH4¯ ru END;
5. HIPAA [3]
Implementation How To Begin? The first step in HIPAA compliance is putting a team in place to analyze, evaluate and educate first themselves and then the rest of the organization. The goal of this team will be to evaluate theH4¯ ru...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: FAQs The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has posted the following questions and answers on the Administrative Simplification web site. Q. Who must comply? A. The HIPAA law was passed at the request of the health care END;

STEP1: FAQs The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has posted the following questions and answers on the Administrative Simplification web site. Q. Who must comply? A. The HIPAA law was passed at the request of the health care END;

STEP2: FAQs The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has posted the following questions and answers on the Administrative Simplification web site. Q. Who must comply? A. The HIPAA law was passed at the request of the health care END;
6. HIPAA [3]
FAQs The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has posted the following questions and answers on the Administrative Simplification web site. Q. Who must comply? A. The HIPAA law was passed at the request of the health care...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: LINKS LINKS provides access to a variety of great HIPAA resources. Governmental and Quasi-Official Web sites WEDI (Workgroup for Data Interchange) DISA (Data Interchange Standards Association) EHNAC (Electronic Healthcare Network END;

STEP1: LINKS LINKS provides access to a variety of great HIPAA resources. Governmental and Quasi-Official Web sites WEDI (Workgroup for Data Interchange) DISA (Data Interchange Standards Association) EHNAC (Electronic Healthcare Network END;

STEP2: LINKS LINKS provides access to a variety of great HIPAA resources. Governmental and Quasi-Official Web sites WEDI (Workgroup for Data Interchange) DISA (Data Interchange Standards Association) EHNAC (Electronic Healthcare Network END;
7. HIPAA [3]
LINKS LINKS provides access to a variety of great HIPAA resources. Governmental and Quasi-Official Web sites WEDI (Workgroup for Data Interchange) DISA (Data Interchange Standards Association) EHNAC (Electronic Healthcare Network...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Transaction Sets Transaction Sets contains various X12 transaction sets in a downloadable PDF format. Healthcare Data Element Dictionary X12N 820 - Payroll Deducted and Other Group Premium Payment X12N 835 Health Care Claim Paymen END;

STEP1: Transaction Sets Transaction Sets contains various X12 transaction sets in a downloadable PDF format. Healthcare Data Element Dictionary X12N 820 - Payroll Deducted and Other Group Premium Payment X12N 835 Health Care Claim Paymen END;

STEP2: Transaction Sets Transaction Sets contains various X12 transaction sets in a downloadable PDF format. Healthcare Data Element Dictionary X12N 820 - Payroll Deducted and Other Group Premium Payment X12N 835 Health Care Claim Paymen END;
8. HIPAA [2]
Transaction Sets Transaction Sets contains various X12 transaction sets in a downloadable PDF format. Healthcare Data Element Dictionary X12N 820 - Payroll Deducted and Other Group Premium Payment X12N 835 Health Care Claim Paymen...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Press Releases Press Releases 06/05/00 Output Technology Solutions Prints Its 200 Millionth Check and Evidence of Benefits for RIMS Clients 05/25/00 RIMS Selects PaperFree as Strategic Technology Partner to Ens END;

STEP1: Press Releases Press Releases 06/05/00 Output Technology Solutions Prints Its 200 Millionth Check and Evidence of Benefits for RIMS Clients 05/25/00 RIMS Selects PaperFree as Strategic Technology Partner to Ens END;

STEP2: Press Releases Press Releases 06/05/00 Output Technology Solutions Prints Its 200 Millionth Check and Evidence of Benefits for RIMS Clients 05/25/00 RIMS Selects PaperFree as Strategic Technology Partner to Ens END;
9. Press Releases [1]
[...]

10. Press Releases [1]
Press Releases Press Releases 06/05/00 Output Technology Solutions Prints Its 200 Millionth Check and Evidence of Benefits for RIMS Clients 05/25/00 RIMS Selects PaperFree as Strategic Technology Partner to Ens...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Press Releases Paperfree Partnership FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Kevin Evans RIMS 630-428-5119 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Paul Oakley Corporate Technology Communications 312-832-9300, Ext. 268 END;

STEP1: Press Releases Paperfree Partnership FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Kevin Evans RIMS 630-428-5119 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Paul Oakley Corporate Technology Communications 312-832-9300, Ext. 268 END;

STEP2: Press Releases Paperfree Partnership FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Kevin Evans RIMS 630-428-5119 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Paul Oakley Corporate Technology Communications 312-832-9300, Ext. 268 END;
11. Press Releases [1]
Press Releases Paperfree Partnership FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Kevin Evans RIMS 630-428-5119 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Paul Oakley Corporate Technology Communications 312-832-9300, Ext. 268...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: What's New Web design is an iterative process. E-First is an ever evolving site. This What's New page will keep e-Partners abreast of changes to e-First. 5/19/00 - NetworX System added to the New Product Spotlight 5/12/00 - PPO Provi END;

STEP1: What's New Web design is an iterative process. E-First is an ever evolving site. This What's New page will keep e-Partners abreast of changes to e-First. 5/19/00 - NetworX System added to the New Product Spotlight 5/12/00 - PPO Provi END;

STEP2: What's New Web design is an iterative process. E-First is an ever evolving site. This What's New page will keep e-Partners abreast of changes to e-First. 5/19/00 - NetworX System added to the New Product Spotlight 5/12/00 - PPO Provi END;
12. What's New [1]
What's New Web design is an iterative process. E-First is an ever evolving site. This What's New page will keep e-Partners abreast of changes to e-First. 5/19/00 - NetworX System added to the New Product Spotlight 5/12/00 - PPO Provi...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Focus Groups As product and services needs change, and new requirements arise, the RIMS Product Management Team conducts Focus Group sessions in cooperation with the Association of RIMS Clients to obtain valuable client input. The over END;

STEP1: Focus Groups As product and services needs change, and new requirements arise, the RIMS Product Management Team conducts Focus Group sessions in cooperation with the Association of RIMS Clients to obtain valuable client input. The over END;

STEP2: Focus Groups As product and services needs change, and new requirements arise, the RIMS Product Management Team conducts Focus Group sessions in cooperation with the Association of RIMS Clients to obtain valuable client input. The over END;
13. Product / Industry Focus Groups [1]
Focus Groups As product and services needs change, and new requirements arise, the RIMS Product Management Team conducts Focus Group sessions in cooperation with the Association of RIMS Clients to obtain valuable client input. The over...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Hot Tips e-First offers Hot Tips that allow e-Partners to view critical or time sensitive information from the Client Support department. These tips will be listed by date added. Archived tips will remain available through this page. END;

STEP1: Hot Tips e-First offers Hot Tips that allow e-Partners to view critical or time sensitive information from the Client Support department. These tips will be listed by date added. Archived tips will remain available through this page. END;

STEP2: Hot Tips e-First offers Hot Tips that allow e-Partners to view critical or time sensitive information from the Client Support department. These tips will be listed by date added. Archived tips will remain available through this page. END;
14. Hot Tips [1]
Hot Tips e-First offers Hot Tips that allow e-Partners to view critical or time sensitive information from the Client Support department. These tips will be listed by date added. Archived tips will remain available through this page....

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: New Product Spotlight Things are changing at RIMS. In order to give you the latest information on the new products coming from RIMS, e-First has collected Product Spotlights direct from RIMS Product Management. NetworX Router Membe END;

STEP1: New Product Spotlight Things are changing at RIMS. In order to give you the latest information on the new products coming from RIMS, e-First has collected Product Spotlights direct from RIMS Product Management. NetworX Router Membe END;

STEP2: New Product Spotlight Things are changing at RIMS. In order to give you the latest information on the new products coming from RIMS, e-First has collected Product Spotlights direct from RIMS Product Management. NetworX Router Membe END;
15. New Product Spotlight [1]
New Product Spotlight Things are changing at RIMS. In order to give you the latest information on the new products coming from RIMS, e-First has collected Product Spotlights direct from RIMS Product Management. NetworX Router Membe...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: RIMS Data Center RIMS Data Center Announces Agreements with Two National Claims Clearinghouses October 16, 1998 Data Center at RIMS (Naperville, Ill., October 16, 1998) Completing the first major step in its "Network Strategy", un END;

STEP1: RIMS Data Center RIMS Data Center Announces Agreements with Two National Claims Clearinghouses October 16, 1998 Data Center at RIMS (Naperville, Ill., October 16, 1998) Completing the first major step in its "Network Strategy", un END;

STEP2: RIMS Data Center RIMS Data Center Announces Agreements with Two National Claims Clearinghouses October 16, 1998 Data Center at RIMS (Naperville, Ill., October 16, 1998) Completing the first major step in its "Network Strategy", un END;
16. Press Releases [1]
RIMS Data Center RIMS Data Center Announces Agreements with Two National Claims Clearinghouses October 16, 1998 Data Center at RIMS (Naperville, Ill., October 16, 1998) Completing the first major step in its "Network Strategy", un...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: Hot Tips HIPAA Updates Final Rules Delayed – Again! Watch the Administrative Simplification web site at http://aspe.os.dhhs.gov/admnsimp for the anticipated dates of final rules and the publication of the new rules for claim attac END;

STEP1: Hot Tips HIPAA Updates Final Rules Delayed – Again! Watch the Administrative Simplification web site at http://aspe.os.dhhs.gov/admnsimp for the anticipated dates of final rules and the publication of the new rules for claim attac END;

STEP2: Hot Tips HIPAA Updates Final Rules Delayed – Again! Watch the Administrative Simplification web site at http://aspe.os.dhhs.gov/admnsimp for the anticipated dates of final rules and the publication of the new rules for claim attac END;
17. Hot Tips [1]
Hot Tips HIPAA Updates Final Rules Delayed – Again! Watch the Administrative Simplification web site at http://aspe.os.dhhs.gov/admnsimp for the anticipated dates of final rules and the publication of the new rules for claim attac...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: MemberLink What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? MemberLink allows customers to offer to their employer groups self-service enrollment over the Internet. Many employer groups choo END;

STEP1: MemberLink What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? MemberLink allows customers to offer to their employer groups self-service enrollment over the Internet. Many employer groups choo END;

STEP2: MemberLink What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? MemberLink allows customers to offer to their employer groups self-service enrollment over the Internet. Many employer groups choo END;
18. New Product Spotlight - Memberlink [1]
MemberLink What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? MemberLink allows customers to offer to their employer groups self-service enrollment over the Internet. Many employer groups choo...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: HIPAA Compliance Project What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? Strictly speaking, HIPAA is not a product but rather a project. The project came into being in response to federal m END;

STEP1: HIPAA Compliance Project What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? Strictly speakingct but is not a product but rather a project. The project came into being in response to federal m END;

STEP2: HIPAA Compliance Project What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? Strictly speakingct but is not a product but rather a project. The project came into being in response to federal m END;
19. New Product Spotlight - Memberlink [1]
HIPAA Compliance Project What is the function of the product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? Strictly speakingct but is not a product but rather a project. The project came into being in response to federal m...

DOLLAR_WORD: hipaa

BEFORE: dataPiction 2.X What is the Function of the Product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? This newly architectured product offering expands the availability of access to all CISAM (COBOL Index Sequential Access Met END;

STEP1: dataPiction 2.X What is the Function of the Product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? This newly architectured product offering expands the availability of access to all CISAM (COBOL Index Sequential Access Met END;

STEP2: dataPiction 2.X What is the Function of the Product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? This newly architectured product offering expands the availability of access to all CISAM (COBOL Index Sequential Access Met END;
20. New Product Spotlight - Memberlink [1]
dataPiction 2.X What is the Function of the Product? What is it designed to do? Why is it being developed? This newly architectured product offering expands the availability of access to all CISAM (COBOL Index Sequential Access Met...

©2000 RIMS Inc. All rights reserved.