Author: Mario Gray
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
I have downloaded and compiled 3.1.9, and after properly configurating
the indexer.conf file, there seems to be some discrepency between what the indexer
reports it has found, and what it actualy files into the mysql database.
I have run indexer for over 1 hour.  For the first 5 minutes it happily works it's way
up to 7000 documents, where thereafter that number stops increasing.
I used:
 select count(rec_id) from url;
in order to get a count of the documents.  Does anyone know of this problem I am
having, is this is bug in the new version?

  Thanx

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1168>