Hi All,
Sorry for being inactive for a long time.
Actually I discontinued attending the meetings because of late timings
(when it dint close by 8 pm),
change of venue (I prefer Sun, Divyasree for some reasons), and lack of
opensolaris internals discussion for a long time.
If possible, please keep the timings such that it finish by 7:30 so that a
little late doesnt feel bad.

Anyways, Good to hear that Max is going to deliver a talk this time,
hopefully on Solaris Internals, right Moinak ?
Planning to attend this time if a higher priority interrupt doesnt occur.

Regards,
Harsh Bora