S h i v wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 9:55 PM, venugopal iyer <venu at sun.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>>  I believe Sunay plans to be in Bangalore end of Feb./starting March.  Let us
>>  know if there is interest in setting up the meeting with Sunay so that he
>>  can work it in his schedule. Sunay will also be talking at the Tech Days
>>  in Hyderabad[3].
>>

> That would be wonderful.
> BOSUG meets are typically held on saturday evenings (6pm onwards) so
> that it is convenient for all to attend. Weekdays though not the best
> should be manageable.
> I do not remember Crossbow & Virtualization being a topic of focus in
> any of our earlier BOSUG meets and it would be great to have this from
> the horse's mouth :)

Thanks for the introductions Venu.

Shiv,

I arrive in Bangalore on 27th late evening and have to leave for
Hyderabad on 28th evening so it would have to be during the day.
Would it possible for you guys (who ever is interested) to meet
in Sun office during the day? I am traveling right now so my
email connectivity is not regular but I have CC'd Sumitha who is
hosting me and can help with the logisitics.

Thanks,
Sunay

--
Sunay Tripathi