S h i v wrote:
> Hi Sunay,
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Sunay Tripathi <Sunay.Tripathi at sun.com>
> wrote:
> <snip>
>>  Shiv,
>>
>>  I arrive in Bangalore on 27th late evening and have to leave for
>>  Hyderabad on 28th evening so it would have to be during the day.
>>  Would it possible for you guys (who ever is interested) to meet
>>  in Sun office during the day? I am traveling right now so my
>>  email connectivity is not regular but I have CC'd Sumitha who is
>>  hosting me and can help with the logisitics.
>>

> I myself will be at the Tech days. I wouldn't be very positive about
> the participation during the "daytime on a weekday". Only a couple of
> students might be available.
> Are you back to Sun, Bangalore after the tech days and able to spare some
> time?

No, I fly back from Hyd itself. But its becoming increasingly obvious
that I need to come back in April/May for a longer period. Anyway,
lets plan on meeting during the tech day and chat. Venu will be visiting
in mid march or so. Hopefully he will be able to spend sometime with
ug-bosug.

Cheers,
Sunay

--