S h i v wrote:
> Hi Sunay,
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Sunay Tripathi <Sunay.Tripathi at sun.com>
> wrote:
> <snip>
>>  Shiv,
>>
>>  I arrive in Bangalore on 27th late evening and have to leave for
>>  Hyderabad on 28th evening so it would have to be during the day.
>>  Would it possible for you guys (who ever is interested) to meet
>>  in Sun office during the day? I am traveling right now so my
>>  email connectivity is not regular but I have CC'd Sumitha who is
>>  hosting me and can help with the logisitics.
>>

> I myself will be at the Tech days. I wouldn't be very positive about
> the participation during the "daytime on a weekday". Only a couple of
> students might be available.
> Are you back to Sun, Bangalore after the tech days and able to spare some
> time?

So as a follow up, I will make a trip in the summers. In the meanwhile
Venu is going to be in Bangalore in next week or so and it would be good
to have a meeting with him.

Meanwhile, Crossbow beta is now live at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/crossbow/CrossbowBeta/

Please join the discussion list at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/crossbow/discussions/

You can try the "network in a box" demo/learning module at
http://blogs.sun.com/sunay which is also available at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/crossbow/Docs/

Looking forward to more participation from the Bangalore Open
Solaris User group.

Cheers,
Sunay

--