> Hi Sriram,
>
> Thanks much for your help. You can submit
>  bugs/rfes at this Sarovar URL:
> http://sarovar.org/tracker/?group_id=360
>
> Well BeleniX does not yet have package management for
> the base system
> so KPackage does not give anything. KPackage does
> support Pkgsrc so once
> we move to that framework it will begin to show
> information.

This comes as a _big_ surprise. Is there no way that I can install packages on
top of BeleniX 0.4.1 from an OpenSolaris DVD ?

I do not have a fast internet connect at home and would like to install
packages from a DVD. I'm a Linux user, and not quite comfortable with
OpenSolaris, as yet ;) Could somebody point me to a packcage manager that I can
download to install packages from someplace ? I would prefer something like
pkg-get or apt-get, that resolves dependencies between packages and installs
them.

--
Ketan Padegaonkar

<snipped />