Hi:

I finally got around to making some time to review XFCE in Belenix 0.4.2

And I've got a list of bugs related to integration issues. Where do I
post these bugs to ? The Belenix Forums at Sarovar ? Here ? To write
directly to Moinak ?

To everyone else: Reviewing Belenix can be fun. And the Belenix
developers and integrators need all the help they can get. All you
need to do is use Belenix 0.4.2 as an end user, and then write back to
the Belenix folks with those things that you feel need improvement.

For e.g., I saw KPackage in the XFCE menu, and KPackage had nothing
displayed. Probably, this doesn't even belong on Belenix/Solaris,
which might have it's own package management notions. So, I'm going to
write in with these comments, and the developers will take heed of it.

I'm quite happy with the OS that I see, and with a few things
integrated and tested, I'd happily move to Belenix since it meets my
needs. I'll write in separately about what I need specifically, and
let's see how much Belenix meets my requirements.

So, all, review Belenix and write back !

-- Sriram