Sure,
While i was studying my B.Tech course we came to SUN Microsystem for
Industrial Tour.
We thought about solaris, java.
I studied in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry.
Am Gopi Krishnan S 2004-08 B.Tech CSE.

But I don't have any neighbour or friends over their.
Before coming there I should make some money ready.

Please let me know any conference/workshop event that going to held there.

thanks&regards,
Gopi Krishnan S