Mr. Matovu,
If dictator Museveni shares your views how does he hope to convince Kony's local
support by March 2003??????

Mr. Matovu stop dreaming. Your bafoon has failed. 17 years. I took Uganda Army only
tree years to flush criminal Museveni and his cahoots from Luwero. But your
intelligent Museveni has not moved the war in the north an inch.

Bwambuga.