Kasangwawo

But there is another piece you have not given to Matek and I think he has a
right to all information before you call his reasoning myopic.
Who is this Katikiro of Buganda by the name of Ssemogerere to start with?
You see when we understand that then we can understand his call for our
people to join the army.

Ssemogerere has never had any interest into either Buganda or Buganda
affairs. This is a man who came from Masaka as an SRDC, he is a Catholic
Movementalist and a DP member. Remember, the Catholics worked very hard for
Museveni during the war, right from the cardinal him self to the local
churches. In exchange the Catholics asked Museveni to make sure that he does
not forget the Catholics if he forms a government. Now let us go on part
two.
Museveni and the Baganda negotiators had to reach an agreement before he
gives them back the kingdom, and one of the condition was that in the
Buganda Kingdom if restored, the position of Katikiro will be filled up by
Museveni him self. The Baganda negotiators accepted. So Museveni appointed
Ssemogerere for the Katikiroship. Remember Ssemogerere is both a Catholic
and a Movmentist. So basically the entire Mengo is in Museveni's hands.

And remember those who have been all along complaining about the
functioning's of Ssemogerere, either on Comments or any other behaviour? Let
me remind them that even Buganda King himself has no authority what so ever
to discipline this Katikiro, for he reports directly to Museveni.

And now you are asking me why Buganda kingdom sold the land where the kings
are buried? These are instructions.

So what we must consider today is, did Ssemogerere call for Baganda boys to
join the army as a Movmentalist or as a Buganda Katikiro?
Em
       The Mulindwas communication group