From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Join Security Organs, Katikkiro Tells Youth
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:15:30 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2003 5:40:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> [...]

My friend Kasagwawo, based on your logic( and taking into account your so
called constitition) an appropriate statement from the katiro, would
have been something like :" I called Upon the Buganda Youth to join the
army to defend the constitition of Uganda PERIOD!"

NOT I call upon the Banabakintu to join the army to defend the "
Ebbyaffee." see the point my friend?

Secondly, you state quote"sometimes your reasoning is so myopic that you
wouldn't even win an LC1 election in Koch Goma." That is your opinion.

An opinion is like an A@#! everybody has one! ..and who are you that I may or
rather I should value your opnion?

Finally you are pretty much ASSUMING that I KNow nothing about your
Ebyafee!. One thing in the Game of politics is NEVER EVER ASSUME!!

Matek