I still read acholinet from a friend. I happen to see this today. I would like to know what other Ethnic groups in Uganda think about this. I personally think that acholis are too demoralized to do anything.

Lutimba Matuvo what do you think about this? You always say that it is Kony who is not interested in peace settlement. How do you defend this below?

Lukaka,
President Museveni have taken initiatives to "Make proper use of Acholi
land" on the 4-11-2003, there will be debate in Uganda parliament to
transfer "Bakiga Ethnic Group" to settle them in Acholi land. The Government
of Uganda by Constitution owns the land in the country including the Land in
Acholi.

The "Bantu MP" are all positive and motion will definitely get a majority
and implementation will start. This information comes from the inner core in
the parliament of Uganda. Public debate will take place on the above date.