From: "ssenya nyange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Obote2 and Luwero
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:51:04 -0500

The writer should realise that this matter is between Buganda and UPC. Its not Acholi Vs Buganda. UPC was ruling and its armed wing\ army was UNLA whose majority happened to be Acholi. It was the policy of UPC to carry out the massacre described in the article, not Acholi's policy. It was the policy of the UPC piliticians their armed wing, not the ordinary Acholis. As I've always said, the dialog should be between Baganda leaders and UPC.

Ssenyange