Musaazi,how all along have you been under the delusions that the
problems of Northern et Eastern Uganda are problems for the whole
Uganda?.
Musaazi,are you familiar with the statements:"Omulango,kale,kale ko,
Naye, Omucholo,Omucholo Si Muntu"? and where and when they were
utterred?.
Last but not least,I do not need Matek to inform me,of who or what Kony
is,just as I did not need Mu7 or his cohorts like you,to tell me of the
mayhem that occurred in the Luwero salient.
Lastly,I pray that you live true to your nature and stop indulging in apostasies,for these make you edentate counsellor.In 1986,when Mu7
and his alliance of the willing were butchering,murdering,massacring,
killing and annihilating those Wapingamizzi,you were very noticeably quiet.That I believe is what it should be for it is better to stand for your
principles and live for it,than exchange it for cheap political mileage.
Akuume.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

emmanuel musaazi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kipenji either you woke up on the wrong side of your bed this morning or you
are interpreting my postings your way. To start off i have always maintained
that the problem in the north of Uganda is a Ugandan one which needs to be
solved by Ugandans. Where i have disagreed with you guys (and still do) is
w.r.t to who the pertuator of these atrocities is. I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED
THAT KONY IS THE CULPRIT WHOM ALL UGANDANS MUST GET TOGETHER TO STOP. MY
POSTINGS CAN BARE THAT OUT. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS COMING TO TERMS WITH YOUR
LIES. I GUESS YOU ARE REALIZING NOW THAT MATEK HAS BEEN DECIEVING YOU ABOUT
THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE NORTH AND YOU ARE TRYING TO USE ME TO
COVER YOUR INITIAL IGNORANCE.

I HAVE NEVER USED ANY DEROGATORY WORD IN REFERENCE TO ANY TRIBE IN
UGANDA...YOU CALL YOURSELVES WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELVES THAT IS YOUR
BUSSINESS. IF CALLING KONY AND LRA, TERRORIST AND MURDERS IS DEROGATORY TO
ACHOLIS OR NORTHERNERS THEN SO BE IT, BECAUSE KONY AND LRA ARE MURDERERS AND
TERRORIST, I CAN SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT LOSING ANY SLEEP OVER
IT. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU AS A NORTHERNER THEN SO BE IT.

THE EVIDENCE IS THERE ON THE GROUND THAT KONY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
KILLING, RAPING, MAIMING AND ABDUCTION OF UGANDAN CITIZENS IN THE NORTH. I
HAVE NEVER ON THIS MEDIUM EXPRESSED SUPPORT FOR THE SUFFERINGS OF UGANDANS
IN THE NORTH.

ON THE CONTRARY YOU ARE THE PEOPLE GUILTY OF MURDER BECAUSE YOU PUBLICLY
SUPPORT WHAT KONY AND LRA ARE DOING IN THE NORTH, YOU EVEN PROUDLY ADVERTISE
THERE ACHIEVEMENTS IN KILLING UGANDANS. BY THE WAY THE PEOPLE IN NORTHERN
UGANDA ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY MR. MATEK AND MR KIPENJI, I DON'T NEED THE
APPROVAL OF A NORHTERNER IN ORDER FOR MY FEELINGS OF SYMPATHY TO BE
LEGITIMATE.

I STAND BY OUR PRESIDENT AND ALL THE EFFORTS HE IS MAKING IN STOPPING KONY
AND LRA AND ULTIMATELY THE SUFFERINGS OF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS IN THE NORTH OF
UGANDA. YOU GUYS DO NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF NORTHERNERS IN UGANDA, AS
USUAL YOU ARE TRYING TO CON US INTO THINKING OTHERWISE.

YOU SIT THERE IN CANADA AND AMERICA TALKING RUBBISH WHILE PEOPLE ARE DIEING
BECAUSE OF ONE MANS (KONY'S) MADNESS AND THEN YOU CRUELLY COME ON THIS
MEDIUM AND SUPPORT HIM. I DARE KIPENJI AND MATEK TO GO TO KITGUM, LIRA AND
ITESOT AND SAY TO THE VICTIM OF KONY WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS MEDIUM AND LET'S
SEE WHETHER YOU'LL COME OUT ALIVE. STUPID FOOLS.