MATEK STOP LYING....WHO TOLD YOU THAT LRA AND UPDF WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM? I HAVE BEEN PUTING UP POSTINGS TO SUPPORT MY ARGUMENTS. CAN YOU PUT UP POSTINGS TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY. YOU THINK YOU CAN CONVINCE PEOPLE BY PUTTING OUT YOUR DEMENTED IDEAS ON THIS MEDIUM? DO YOU THINK WE ARE CHILDREN? (FOR THAT MATTER THE WHOLE WORLD). I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT UP A POSTING ON THIS MEDIUM OF VICTIMS WHO SAY THAT KONY DOES NOT EXIST AND THAT IT IS THE GOVERNMENT OF UGANDA THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ABDUCTING THEM TO SUDAN AND EXPLOITING THEM, I CHALLENGE YOU TO GIVE US EVIDENCE OF YOUR DEMENTED LIES.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: International image of LRA
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:16:17 EST

Netters :
How does one really different between the so called KONY rebels and
UPDF?...especially given the fact that both wear the same Uniform. both speak
Kiswahili... both carry the some weapons.

If and when Yoweri Museveni UPDF troops murder and rape Uganda, the
uneducated mind or that which has been brain washed at the Kinyakwazi NRM
Indoctrination camps (like our friend Musaazi ) will straight away conclude that it was
KONY who did the killing ...they repeat the story numerous time in the hope
that it sticks.

Soon their buddies, (NRM sympathizers who pass as International journalist
Europe and America) pick the story...and in unison ... everybody begins to shout
that KONY YOOOO!!! KONNI has killed YOO!!!!

Nobody stops to conduct critical thinking ( rather analysis)... that wait a
minute .if Kony is killing the Iteso and the Acholi ...how come the some KONY
is not killing the BAHIMA (Yoweri Museveni's Tribesmen who are in Teso land
even as I write raring cattle) . One would have thought that the Bahima in Teso
land would be the first target of Mr. Kony ....right?

... after all in the tribal politics of the third world politics , the Bahima
belong to the some tribe as Museveni..would therefore share the
responsibility of Museveni's Actions!

Matek