Lisa

But as much as I think you are right, let us not loose the fact that Adam is
a typical Ugandan, for I want you to go back and read her posting, is there
any factual sentence? Honestly is there any sentence in that posting one can
base on to respond? For she is attacking tribe/s, if I posted today that I
am a Northerner, that would have been enough for Adam Dada, that would have
solved her problem/s, to this individual being a Muganda is as crucial as
life its self, and we must not think up and above that. This is why you see
that NRM has been in power for all these years for a very simple reason,
Uganda's problem is North versus South, and nothing more. If you go back in
your deleted messages, you will find that even "Educated" Ugandans like
Mwaami Kibuuka state "Mulindwa if you stop your hate against Buganda you
will be put back to Fednet" And this nonsense has survived and will survive
untill when Museveni will destroy Buganda publicly. For in the end he will
eliminate Ssabasaja, just watch. Museveni destroys every body as soon as he
feels that he has used them enough. As we speak Buganda is loosing land left
and centre, can I mention that? No for then I will be a critical thinker.
Buganda for the first time ever, has a Katikiro appointed by the government,
is that a problem? No for then you will be anti Buganda. I just left Kampala
and the kind of prostitution I have seen in Uganda is very unbelievable, the
culture is gone, the self respect is gone, can we mention that? No for then
we will be against Buganda. But the hard facts are that in the very end,
after Museveni uses Buganda, even Ssabasajja will be thrown out, if Kategaya
can so can every body.  That is why Sheik Mubajje was right.

Sheik Shaban Mubajje is a true leader, and as a Muganda I can not help but
admire the man. The Sheik, is a man who knows his responsibilities, where
they start and where they end. The biggest problem we have in Buganda today,
is ignorance. Ignorance from not only those who think they know our destiny,
but even those of us who take everything for granted. Those of us who not
only dare challenge any claim on our future but to those who as well lie
that God gave them a right to think for all of us.
The Sheik is a honourable man and a honourable Ugandan, we must as Baganda
learn from.

The time to think for us must end. The time to always inform us what must
work in Buganda must end. We must not only know where to start or to end, as
Mubajje, but for the first time, we must all raise up as Baganda to fight
the suckers. And the only way we can fight them, is by educating our Buganda
masses. Our people are very ignorant not because we were born that way, but
because we were trained that way. We were trained to be complacent. We were
grilled never to look in the face of any body we talk to. Girls were and are
still being bitten for she looks in the eyes of the person she is greeting.
This is ingrained from the age of two. A Muganda baby girl is slapped for
she opens her eyes so wide at the individual she is greeting. with that
smack, a statement follows "Okanulila abantu amaso mwaana ggwe oliba mubbi?"
Baganda girls grow up when they must look down when greeting people, but
kneel down on their knees as well. A Mukono restaurant owner, made millions
of shillings for Baganda girls in this up income hotel were kneeling down as
they were getting orders from their customers. In fact this kind of public
child abuse has been accepted for way too long that today one can come even
in a public forum and claim that Baganda girls are best. let me ask you, if
not for the natural abuse they are indoctrinated upon, what is it that
Baganda girls have, that girls in your district do not have? I have been
touchered when a very old Muganda woman, new from Uganda kneels down to
greet me in Toronto.

This submissive idiotic culture has eaten our society and we must fight it.
And I did not know how destructive to Buganda it is untill when I came
abroad. You go to Uganda and all girls and women kneel down to great you.
and they are all out of place. They are not a part of a Buganda society, and
those you see successful business or other wise are still taken as lumpens
in the Buganda society. "Eh ekiwala kya Mukasa awo emanga temuli mpisa"

But this has not only hurt Buganda women it has hurt us politically. It is
very interesting that today we are still accepting our leaders to be
unelected. And on this one I love the movement. For the return of the
Buganda kingdom, has put us in a middle of the abyss. We love our King but
we do not have the ability to decide where his powers must end.The fact that
we must be submissive, there is no single Muganda who can open his mouth to
challenge Mengo. Mengo can get out of its roll as a cultural institution and
run a political institution as well, but as Baganda we are supposed to be
submissive and we ask no questions. Mengo a cultural institution, went up
and front, led by Katikiro him self to the commission and asked for Uganda
to have federalism. That was not a cultural request it was a political one.
I failed to find one Muganda who was grown up politically to oppose that
move. As a pay back, today we have the federalists who we do not know what
agenda they have yet, selling their program through again a soft belly,
Buganda and Mengo. Federalism is meeting a great challenge in Uganda, except
in Buganda and in Mengo. For we grew up discouraged to reason and to defend
our own rights.

What we need today in Buganda, is a total revamp. We need to grow up, we
need to educate our people, we need to use the movement style, from the
grass root, we still have Baganda who believe that Sir Edward Mutesa is
still alive and in London for crying out loud. It is this ignorance why any
one comes up and sells Federalism as a solution to Uganda's problem. But he
starts again, from Buganda, after he promises us that the king will lead
Buganda in federalism. Apparently even if he does not state it that way, it
still becomes "publicly accepted". Why is every leader who comes to power in
Uganda uses us? Ever wondered?

We can not change that untill when we go back on the ground in Buganda and
teach a new lesson, for if we do not, then Kiiza Besigye a man who publicly
opposed the return of the kingdom in Buganda will start his campaign by
promising that he will be good to Buganda. As Baganda we must start to be
critical and ask kiiza Besigye the names of which Ugandans he will be
against.

Sheik Mubajje knows where he is coming from, Buganda must follow the same
path or we will end up burying the skulls and those from Ankole will say
"Mister itwe Twarire twatunga obwogyerero.

I am out of here

Em

Toronto