Sister Rehema,

Don't waste your breath and time on these sour-pusses.

Not too long ago there was an article in Monitor
followed by responses and topic was the Baganda and
the Northern war.

There have also been a lot of discussion on the
subject on this forum.

To a malcontent, no matter what you do, you are always
somehow responsible for his or her misery.

Our Kabaka is doing a job, and that's all there is to
it.