You cannot answer the question, is that true Bwana Emmanuel Musaazi?

Again, here it is incase you missed it: provide alternative evidence [documented proofs: authors, publication, date, page numbers] to the contrary.

Enjoy the blood of my people.

Ochan Otim

At 04:33 PM 3/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Mr. Ochan, what about Luwero, pandagari and all the other atrocities committed by Obote and UPC, eehh!!!, those people who were killed in the south by Obote were not your "people" so you don't give a damn. It's only when a northerner dies that you know about your "people". You guys have to realise you are not dealing with foolish people, now you are pretending you care about your "people" and their "blood" if you care so much about them why don't you join the crusade to stop Kony...oh....i'm sorry i forgot....Kony is your "brother" so it is okay for him to kill your "people".

From: Ochan Otim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Kony_M7 bedfellows, RE: Sunday Vision: Depopulate
Acholiland, orders Kony
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:07:45 -0800

Bwana Emmanuel Musaazi:

Since you have failed to prove that the quoted sources are inaccurate - essentially meaning the contents of the sources are accurate - here is a question for you to answer: "....feel free to provide alternative evidence [documented proof: authors, publication, date, page numbers]."

Failure to do so will simply put in the same category of others we have seen here since 1996. Unless you do so, the "nonsense" will rightfully belong to you.

Enjoy the blood of my people.

Ochan Otim