Ed, not you again relapsing! I though you moved up permanently a notch in the last two years. I was beginning to believe you.

Ochan

At 08:42 PM 3/4/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Emmanuel Musazi
Some of these guys are immovable in one gear - reverse mode.  They are
stuck. Kawenkene; or nothing.
You can easily get blood out of a stone but pumping sense, good luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of emmanuel musaazi
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Kony_M7 bedfellows, RE: Sunday Vision: Depopulate
Acholiland, orders Kony

Look Ochan, are you illiterate. I have already said (please read my
posting
CAREFULLY, this is the problem with people of your ilk, you see things
in
one dimension, a one way train gone amok), i have not denied that there
were
crimes comitted by NRA soldiers, indeed even the president admitted to
the
fact, but again as i stated earlier, these erring soldiers were dealt
with...and i also said that this was in stack contrast to what your
brother
Obote (whos crimes don't seem to register on your radar screen, i guess
you every northerner is rightous), did to my people in the south where
it is
also clearly documented that well over 300, 000 human beings perished as
result of excesses of UNLA. YOUR BROTHER OBOTE IS LISTED AS A FUGITIVE
(GO
TO THIS HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH SITE FOR FURTHER DETAIL:
http://www.hrw.org/press/2003/07/torturers072103-bck.htm). HE IS LISTED
IN
THE COMPANY OF THE LIKES OF BABY DOC, MAINGISTU AMONG OTHER NOTORIOUS
EX-DICTATORS/KILLERS OF THE LAST CENTURY. The evidence on Obote and his
crimes pales in contrast to the half-truths you posted against our
President, most of which was dealt with (again most erring soldiers were

dealt with).

Has Obote ever criticized his lawless soldiers and tribes men for the
atrocities they committed in the south? no. Did he ever try to solve the

problem? no. Has Obote ever apologized for horrendous crimes that
occured on
his watch (most of which he sanctioned)? no. On the other hand did
President
Museveni acknowledge that there were some criminal elements within the
ranks
of NRA (and for that matter UPDF)? yes, did he take steps to solve the
problem? yes (again erring soldiers were tried and punished). Has
president
Museveni ever apologized for some of the mis-adventures of govenment
soldiers? yes, he has even apologized to people of the north for
attrocities
perpetuated on them by one of there own (Kony). Further more President
Museveni is leading from the front, he is right now as we communicate in
the
north, seeing to the safety of notherners. I don't even think Obote ever

visited luwero, to sympathize with the bereaved at the time. Instead he
just
sent more soldiers to kill.

Mr. Ochan you have got to realise that we have our "people" too (it
appears
that is the kind of language you understand). Here is my argument with
you
fellows, i'll lay it out for you in very simple  terms; to you
northerners
(and this is my recent observation, initially i never viewed this as a
north/south problem), Obote never did anything wrong throghout his 10yrs
in
power (yet there is clear evidence at home and abroad to the contrary),
if
we as southerners express our obviously bad experience with Obote, you
northerners see us as liers, you show no empathy whatsoever, yet you
northerners want us to view our president Museveni (a southerner) as the

worst of the worst because of the conflict in the north, even though it
is
clear that Kony (a northerner) is responsible for most of the killing.
You
accuse us (southerners) of not showing enough concern and empathy. My
simple
response is this, i also care very much about my "poeple" and i also
think
that they deserve justice just as much as your "people" do, if you don't

acknowledge my claim for justice for my people then don't bother asking
me
about yours. I'm sorry i have to put it that plainly but to me that is
the
stack reality. I am not one to beat about the bush, i see things as they
are
and say it as i see it. So don't bother playing games with me, i see it
all
and i'll continue callig it as it is...and don't bother bringing up
things
like "enjoy the blood of my people" with me, it just shows me how naive
you
are.

>From: Ochan Otim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: RE: ugnet_: Kony_M7 bedfellows, RE: Sunday Vision: Depopulate

>Acholiland, orders Kony
>Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:00:23 -0800
>
>You cannot answer the question, is that true Bwana Emmanuel Musaazi?
>
>Again, here it is incase you missed it:  provide alternative evidence
>[documented proofs: authors, publication, date, page numbers] to the
>contrary.
>
>Enjoy the blood of my people.
>
>Ochan Otim
>

>At 04:33 PM 3/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>>Mr. Ochan, what about Luwero, pandagari and all the other atrocities
>>committed by Obote and UPC, eehh!!!, those people who were killed in
the
>>south by Obote were not your "people" so you don't give a damn. It's
only
>>when a northerner dies that you know about your "people". You guys
have to
>>realise you are not dealing with foolish people, now you are
pretending
>>you care about your "people" and their "blood" if you care so much
about
>>them why don't you join the crusade to stop Kony...oh....i'm sorry i
>>forgot....Kony is your "brother" so it is okay for him to kill your
>>"people".
>>
>>>From: Ochan Otim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>Subject: RE: ugnet_: Kony_M7 bedfellows, RE: Sunday Vision:
Depopulate
>>>Acholiland, orders Kony
>>>Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:07:45 -0800
>>>
>>>Bwana Emmanuel Musaazi:
>>>
>>>Since you have failed to prove that the quoted sources are inaccurate
-
>>>essentially meaning the contents of the sources are accurate - here
is a
>>>question for you to answer: "....feel free to provide alternative
>>>evidence [documented proof: authors, publication, date, page
numbers]."

>>>Failure to do so will simply put in the same category of others we
have
>>>seen here since 1996.  Unless you do so, the "nonsense" will
rightfully
>>>belong to you.
>>>
>>>Enjoy the blood of my people.
>>>
>>>Ochan Otim