Praises be to Allah!  I'm not trying to extract anything from you.  All I did was to ask you questions and definately you failed them.  What's there to extract??  How can someone extract something from you that you don't have??  You have already proved to be unconstructive!  There is nothing else to extract.  Don't make me laugh.

Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mwatu Rehema,could you really tell me what it is you are trying to
extract from me?
Everybody has a choice on what they need to contribute to and not to
contribute to and there need not be any critical thinking about or on it.
As regards the Federal cause,visit the website and you'll get awash with
my contributions on it and as per my nature I do not subscribe to regurgitations which is apparent is what you are trying to drive me to.
Please spare me your opinions on this and discuss with those who are critical thinkers as per your definitions.
Thank you.
Alah'hamdi lillah!.
Kipenji.

Rehema Mukooza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, rest your brain cells!  Unconstructive criticizm always ends this way!  Let those who can think, scratch their brains out and figure this one out.  This is not about my opinion about you, but people of your character (unconstructive critics) on such a subject!

Owor Kipenji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rehema,as for me and my mind/brain,I rested my case
and for that matter I grant you your opinion about
me.Wallow in it and Allah's will, will done.
Have a nice day.
Kipenji.
Kipenji: