According to Professor Lugemwa one has to be able to recognise
one's baby and from that statement,that was very pregnant with
meaning I rested my case.
You are at liberty to continue proposing whatever units/names you
wish to ignoring the subtle idiosyncrasies embedded in those units
at the your own peril.
Thank you and have more wonderful discussions ahead.
Thank you.
Kipenji.

jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr. Kipenji,

according to the UPC map (which I think has also been adopted by the NRM),
Buganda does not appear as an entity. This has not stopped federalists from
proposing Buganda as one of the federal states.

If you have a problem with the proposal concerning Bugisu, Sebei or Bukedi,
why don't you propose an alternative ? We are all ears.

Kasangwawo